Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good Girls Recycled Greeting Cards

I completed my recycled greeting cards for Re-Inspiration Store. Each package contains 6 different designs of my Good Girls with verse inside. I used the pages of an old pattern book to create the card stock and dress up the girls making every card a unique work of art. The envelope flap is lined in coordinating card stock. I added the story of each design on the backside of the card too.To keep within the recycled theme, I used a netted produce bag and tied it into a bow for closure. Here is a close up photo of the packaging with the card entitled "Desperately Seeking Coffee".

Okay, so now it's your turn to accessorize these cards with your words and send them to your friends. They will be available for purchase at Re-Inspiration Store next week.

No comments: