Sunday, November 16, 2008

Artist: Sarrah S. Steiner

Steve and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary with our friends, Rich and Sarrah, at Bone Garden Cantina. We had a wonderful time together while eating authentic Mexican food.


Bone Garden Cantina is decorated in the Day of the Dead theme. The website and my pictures do not do it justice. Plus the only way you’ll be able to taste their delicious food (and when I say delicious, I mean DELICIOUS!) is by visiting. When you visit, ask for Joey as your waiter. He delivers excellent service.

Here are the triptych art canvases on the wall above our table. (Click on photos to view details.)


Here is the start of the art above the bar. Had to get a close-up picture of the pooch (for Lucy--ha!)


More of the art mural above the bar.


My friend, Sarrah, is an up and coming artist I met through NCAL's Art on the Lawn Festival. I remember seeing the signs on her booth, Fat Girl Art, from afar and thinking, I have to get my butt over to meet that girl. Her booth name sounded so fun.
I strolled down to meet Sarrah and have a look-see at her art. I was instantly drawn to the pink in her hair, her vivacious personality and the vibrant colors of her art. Fun! Fun! Fun! Check out Sarrah's art blog entitled Sashibala's Creative Meanderings for yourself and you’ll understand what I mean.

Thanks for celebrating with us Sarrah and Rich. Our day was extra special with your laughter.

Happy Anniversary, Steve. You are the love of my life!

No comments: