Thursday, July 22, 2010

Soldered Glass Art Pendant: Fresh Juicy News

Here is another one of my handmade funky "Good Girl" soldered glass art pendants. I have embellished both the front and back sides with glitter to create this work of art.The story behind the piece is as follows:

"Fresh Juicy News"--For the writer-at-heart, gossip girl and social media babe.

News Flash! Extra, Extra! Read All About It!

How do you stay connected? Do you text, Tweet or email? I do it all, from Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn to blogging here at www.SusanCalvert.blogspot.com. It's fun and exciting. Hearing the "juicy" makes my world go 'round.


This pendant will arrive with a chain and is available for purchase here.

2 comments:

helen said...

Like your work - it's cheery and whimsical!

Susan Calvert said...

Thank you, Helen. I like the art on your wall in your avatar picture. Did you create it? You have a nice blog too.