Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pancakes & Booze Art Show

It's official. My art has been accepted into the Pancakes & Booze Art Show!

I'm excited to be debuting my stylish mARTini drink series for this show. Who knows, perhaps I'll paint some 'cakes too, time permitting. The show is coming up really fast.


Please join me and pass this post along to your friends for a night of Pancakes & Booze in Midtown:

Friday, September 3, 2010
8pm - 2am

The Goat Farm
1200 Foster St
Atlanta, GA 30318
$5 cover

4 comments:

House of Hullabaloo said...

Sounds like fun - Wish I was closer!

Sashi said...

Yay! I'll see you there! :)

Susan Calvert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Calvert said...

Steve is having a good time telling his buddies about this one. They're all attending.