Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Art: "Reginald"

For the past few days, I have been polling people on Facebook about my new paintings.  The poll was as follows:

6 NEW Paintings!  Which name sounds most interesting to you?  The one with the most votes will be released FIRST.

Delphia
Fanny
Morton
Reginald
Sage
Villard

For some additional fun, I provided sneak peek snippets of these paintings.

The votes have been tallied.  And the winner is....

"Reginald", © Susan Calvert, all rights reserved

What a hoot it was to read the comments and see the answers.  A comment made by one of the voters was:  "I'm going with 'Fanny'.  Makes me wonder what the rest of her looks like."

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in this lighthearted poll.  Hope "Reginald", with his bone necklace, brightens your day.  Ah yes, all 6 paintings can be seen on my website too.

No comments: