Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Tools!

I just finished ooooohing and aaaaahing upon opening the package of new tools Santa Steve and his little reindog, Lucy, gave me for Christmas. Oooooh!  Aaaaah!  A new set of Sears, Craftsmen, Evolv 6 piece mini pliers to use when creating my hand soldered jewelry.  New tools for the New Year!

I like the pliers too because they are bright slime green.  Everyone knows they're mine. What am I talking about.....  ALL the tools in this household are mine. Hubby complains at me for using his tools all the time. Now I have my own.  Do you think this was a plan of his???  Naaaaah, he only had me in mind.  LOL!

So here are a few pics of my fun, artsy soldered pendants that I use the tools for while creating them:




These pendants and more are are available for purchase on my website and at my Artfire studio.

1 comment:

helen said...

These are nice and colorful and will make nice pendants!