Thursday, January 20, 2011

Re-Inspiration Store Voted Atlanta's Best Gift Store

I visited Re-Inspiration Store to check out my art and the new store reset.  Wow!  The store looks fantastic!

I heard some great news while there too.  Re-Inspiration Store is Atlanta's best new gift store as voted by the readers of Atlanta Magazine in the December 2010 issue.  Congratulations to owners, Brooke and Julie!  I am truly honored to have my art in your groovey store.

Re-Inspiration store features hand made art from artists re-purposing and re-cycling everyday objects that most folks might throw away.  Here is a short video showing re-inspired art:


Re-Inspiration Store is located in the Midtown neighborhood at:

810 Huff Road
Atlanta, GA  30318
(404)352-1971


You will find my hand made soldered heart pendent necklaces (pictured above) as well as my whimsical microscope glass pendant necklaces (pictured below) available for purchase at Re-Inspiration Store.




PS: Even though Lucy is modeling this necklace I created about chocolate, she is not allowed to eat the stuff. Click here to read a list of toxic foods for dogs.

No comments: